Background

On March 29, 2011, we were blessed with the arrival of our beautiful, identical
twin girls. We were very excited for this event, especially since it was
preceded by a 5 week hospital stay for me (and pretty much for Ches, too, since
he spent every night there with me).

Now we are trying to navigate the waters of parenthood. There is no amount
of mental preparation one can do to get ready for a new baby, let alone two
babies! I am creating this blog in order to share the experiences, but more
importantly, as a type of diary to capture all the moments I fear I will forget
if left up to just my brain to remember!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Nasal Gaspirator

One afternoon, while spending some time on the floor of the girls' room, I discovered how much they enjoy our nasal aspirator. For the longest time, they were not fans of it, as it would mean either Mommy or Daddy was going to try to get a booger out. Somewhere along the line, they might have realized we were trying to help them breathe. After a long period of booger-free girls, Avery ended up with a giant milk boogey. I went to get it out with the aspirator and she started giggling when the suction occurred.

Robyn has always blown on their faces, which has always been appreciated. They will often do a slight and sudden sucking in of air with an adorable startled look on their faces. On this one particular afternoon on the floor, I picked up the aspirator and blew it in Avery's face. She loved it. I whipped out my camera for some priceless video. We think it has the potential to go viral, so do not hesitate to share!




1 comment: