Background

On March 29, 2011, we were blessed with the arrival of our beautiful, identical
twin girls. We were very excited for this event, especially since it was
preceded by a 5 week hospital stay for me (and pretty much for Ches, too, since
he spent every night there with me).

Now we are trying to navigate the waters of parenthood. There is no amount
of mental preparation one can do to get ready for a new baby, let alone two
babies! I am creating this blog in order to share the experiences, but more
importantly, as a type of diary to capture all the moments I fear I will forget
if left up to just my brain to remember!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Christina Dorn McKeeby Rocks!

Christina was one of my closest friends in high school. I still have the memory book she made me. She has always been extremely crafty and one of the most thoughtful people I have known. As soon as she heard I was pregnant with twin girls, she asked what color of yarn to buy so she could knit them matching hats. And let me tell you how adorable they are...oh wait! I can show you! This is Alina modeling the generous gift from Mrs. McKeeby! Avery was already swooped away to have her bath so I will try to get a picture of both of them wearing it next time! Many thanks, Christina!

Above, Lina is in her thoughtful pose and below she is waving hello.
And here she is just being adorable!

1 comment:

  1. You must put the hats on both girls and recreat these photos! Very awesome! Love, love the outfit! enee

    ReplyDelete