Background

On March 29, 2011, we were blessed with the arrival of our beautiful, identical
twin girls. We were very excited for this event, especially since it was
preceded by a 5 week hospital stay for me (and pretty much for Ches, too, since
he spent every night there with me).

Now we are trying to navigate the waters of parenthood. There is no amount
of mental preparation one can do to get ready for a new baby, let alone two
babies! I am creating this blog in order to share the experiences, but more
importantly, as a type of diary to capture all the moments I fear I will forget
if left up to just my brain to remember!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Avery, too!

We felt the first bit of a tooth coming up in Avery's mouth on Sunday, September 18th. I wonder if every baby has the same first tooth come in? Both Alina and Avery will have their bottom left front tooth before any others. Alina's is almost to the point where you can see it when she smiles.

And the drool just keeps coming. We had to call the doctor about how much the girls were doing this weird cough/laugh, gurgle noise. He said it was perfectly normal due to the amount of saliva they are dealing with, especially if they inherited my overactive salivary gland! I didn't realize how essential bibs were prior to starting solid foods!

All in all, they are still absolutely amazing little girls! Even with their teeth starting to come in, there was only a day or two of increased fussiness (and gnawing on mommy's chin - see below). They are still comfortably sleeping at night. Hopefully, their pain does not get any worse! We hate to see them hurting!



Sorry the video is a little dark

No comments:

Post a Comment